South Boston Hot Spots: Where to eat and drink on Broadway Street in Southie
Are you a recent grad or 20-something living in or around South Boston? Check out these restaurants, diners, and bars for the full Southie experience on Broadway Street. The neighborhood is full of hot spots to go to with a group or just a few friends during or after a long day of work. Check them out!
Top picks for 20-somethings in South Boston
1. The Broadway South Boston One of the more historic locations in Boston, this spot used to be the Boston Beer Garden. Stop by Broadway for street corn nachos, wood-fired pizzas, and a full packed bar! On the weekends, Broadway is a go-to spot for a fun night out with friends!
2. Fox and the Knife Owned through a family business, this Boston restaurant brings guests together for good food and company. Start off with the Bietola and Burrata appetizer and pair it with a glass of Pinot Grigio! The Italian cuisine is to die for and reminds you of a home-cooked meal.
3. Lincoln Tavern South Boston Check out this tavern for a late morning brunch, and don’t worry, the kitchen is open until 1am! Lincoln has it all - French onion soup, wood-fired pizzas, and seafood entrees. Right in the heart of South Boston, this location is prime, and the amazing staff makes the experience even better.
4. Loco Taqueria & Oyster Bar This Mexican restaurant has a mix of tacos, snacks, and seafood! Lovers of tequila – try the fun flavored margaritas like the Ghost Draft Marg or the Coco Marg! This spot is super fun with a large group of friends for good food, fun drinks, and laughs!
Plus! A few more amazing Brunch spots to round out your weekend!
1. My Diner - 455 E 1st St, South Boston
2. Moonshine 152 – 152 Dorchester Ave, South Boston